The Tranquility TopLiner Booster Pads can be used in conjunction with any disposable diaper or protective pull-up underwear. The TopLiner Booster Pad has a flow-through design. This incontinence pad will fill to capacity and then allow any additional liquid to pass through to the disposable undergarment below. The booster pad adds 10.9 fl. oz. to any disposable incontinence underwear or tab diaper. For reference, the average adult bladder can comfortably hold 16 fl. ounces of liquid.
- Economical way to extend the use of any of adult diaper or pull-up.
- Fit easily inside of an adult diaper and allow for quick and easy cleanup.
- Booster Pads improve comfort, confidence, and overall wearability.
- May be used to reduce nighttime changes and improve sleep patterns as well as minimizing caregiver stress.
- Slim design also allows for comfort and mobility when a little extra protection might be needed away from home.
Special features included in these adult booster pads is a soft texture for easy clean up and an hourglass shape designed to contain bowel incontinence. Adhesive strips secure the adult booster pad to the adult diaper.
How much does shipping cost?
If your order is over $59, we'll ship it free! If your order is less than $59, we charge $5.95 flat rate for your order.
If your order total was more than $59 before shipping and taxes, any discount you apply will still qualify you for free shipping.
How long will it take to get my order?
If you order before 3pm local time, your order will ship the same day. Otherwise, the order will ship on the following business day. Most customers receive their orders within 1-2 business days of placing the order. UPS does not delivery to most locations on Saturdays and Sundays.
Which shipping carrier do you use?
We ship via UPS, or Golden State Overnight in California, to provide you with the fastest and most reliable service available.
Do you ship to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico?
We do ship to Alaska and Hawaii! Sorry, we don't ship to Puerto Rico at this time.
Do you ship to a P.O. box, overseas military address, or outside the US?
Sorry, we are unable to ship to P.O. boxes, military addresses, or outside the US.
Where do you leave the packages when I'm not home?
The drivers will leave the package outside of your door or leave it at the lobby.
We'll happily accept packages within 30 days of the sale date and we'll give you a complete refund. All we ask is that the product is not used and not open, is in the same condition you received it, and is in the original packaging.
Need to Return Something?
- Give our friendly customer service team a call at 1-855-855-1666. We'll be happy to provide you with an RA (Return Authorization) number and instructions for returning your product.
Care Club does not take title to returned items until the item arrives at our fulfillment center. At our discretion, a refund may be issued without requiring a return. In this situation, Care Club does not take title to the refunded item.