Key Features & Benefits
- Tranquility’s Peach Mat Core Technology locks up moisture and keeps it away from the skin, reducing overall changes and helping you stay dry.
- Flexible, elastic leg cuffs fit snugly around the legs, providing a secure barrier to help prevent leaks.
- (Size Medium- X-Large) A plastic-lined, moisture-proof backing prevents leaks from moving through the diaper onto clothes or other surfaces.
- Refastenable tabs are adjustable, allowing you to easily reposition the brief for more comfort.
- Wetness indicator turns a different color, letting you know when it’s time to change — and when it isn't.
- (For Junior - Small ONLY) Soft outer fabric promotes comfort and reduces the risk of skin irritation you get with traditional, plastic-lined incontinence products.
- The inner top material wicks away moisture, keeping skin healthy, dry and comfortable.
- Built-in odor guard traps and locks in unpleasant odors.
- Adjustable tabs grip and hold without being sticky, letting you customize the fit for more comfort and security.
- Adult Diaper with Tabs & Youth Diaper with Tabs
- Holds 10.2 fl oz (1.2 cups) to 23.7 fl oz (2.9 cups) depending on size
- Urine & Bowel Protection
- Recommended for Heavy Incontinence Protection
- Refastenable Tabs
- Hook & Loop (Velcro-Style) Tabs (Sizes Junior- Small)
- Tape Tabs (Sizes Medium- X-Large)
- 2 Tabs Each Side
- Backing Material:
- Cloth-like Backing Material (Sizes Junior- Small)
- Poly (Plastic-like) Backing Material (Sizes Medium- X-Large)
- Non-Breathable Material (Sizes Medium- X-Large)
- Made in the USA
|Weight||28-42 lbs||42-90 lbs||85-100 lbs||100-150 lbs||150-200 lbs||200-250 lbs|
|Absorbency Capacity||10.2 fl oz (1.2 cups)||10.9 fl oz (1.3 cups)||12.7 fl oz (1.5 cups)||20.4 fl oz (2.5 cups)||21.4 fl oz (2.6 cups)||23.7 fl oz (2.9 cups)|
|Pack Quantity||12 Diaper||10 Diaper||10 Diaper||12 Diaper||12 Diaper||12 Diaper|
|Case Quantity||120 Diaper (10 Packs)||100 Diaper (10 Packs)||100 Diaper (10 Packs)||96 Diaper (8 Packs)||96 Diaper (8 Packs)||72 Diaper (6 Packs)|
Need extra absorbency? Try a Booster Pad.
Booster Pads can be used in conjunction with any disposable diaper or protective pull-up underwear. Booster Pads feature a flow-through design - the pad will fill to capacity and then allow any additional liquid to flow-through to the disposable undergarment below. Booster Pads are a great way to add an extra absorbent core to your diaper or underwear to prevent leaks. They're perfect for extending the use-time of your diaper requiring less changes and money saved.
What is Care.Club Rewards?
Care.Club Rewards is our free rewards program helping you save money. Visit our rewards page to learn more!
What are Care Points?
Care Points are rewards points you earn when you purchase on Care.Club. You can redeem Care Points for rewards!
How do I earn Care Points?
- 1 Care Point per dollar you spend
- 250 points, $5 reward, by creating an account (or logging in)
- 50 Care Points for each product review you write
- 100 Care Points when you like us on Facebook
- 150 Care Points when you share us on Facebook
What can I spend my Care Points on?
- $5 off - 250 Points
- $10 off - 500 Points
- $5.95 off - 300 Points
Visit our rewards page to learn more!
How much does shipping cost?
Shipping is FREE on all orders.
How long will it take to get my order?
If you order before 2:30pm local time on a business day, your order will ship the same day. Otherwise, the order will ship on the following business day. Most customers receive their orders within 1-2 business days of placing the order. UPS does not delivery to most locations on Saturdays and Sundays.
Which shipping carrier do you use?
We ship via UPS to provide you with the fastest and most reliable service available.
Do you ship to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico?
We do ship to Alaska and Hawaii! Sorry, we don't ship to Puerto Rico at this time.
Do you ship to a P.O. box, overseas military address, or outside the US?
Sorry, we are unable to ship to P.O. boxes, military addresses, or outside the US.
Where do you leave the packages when I'm not home?
The UPS drivers will leave the package outside of your door or leave it at the lobby.
We'll happily accept packages within 45 days of the sale date and we'll give you a complete refund. All we ask is that the product is not used and not open, is in the same condition you received it, and is in the original packaging. Not sure if you're eligible for a return? Contact us and we'll help! Read our entire policy here.
Need to Return Something?
- Give our friendly customer service team a call at 1-855-855-1666. We'll be happy to provide you with an RA (Return Authorization) number and instructions for returning your product.
Care.Club does not take title to returned items until the item arrives at our fulfillment center. At our discretion, a refund may be issued without requiring a return. In this situation, Care.Club does not take title to the refunded item.