Prevail Per-Fit 360 Tab Briefs are breathable, tab-style diapers for light incontinence. These briefs come in 3 different sizes ranging from Size 1 (Medium) to Size 3 (X-Large). If you’re looking for a similar breathable underwear with moderate absorbency, see Prevail Breezers 360 Tab Briefs.
NOTE: For larger sizes, try Bariatric Adult Diaper with Tabs.
The waist size for these pull-ups fit between 26 to 70 inches, depending on the size you choose. This tab brief is designed to accommodate moderate incontinence. For reference, the average adult releases 8-12 fl ounces (½ - ⅔ cups) when they “go”.
Prevail Per-Fit 360 tab diaper features a cloth like fabric that gives the wearer 360 degrees of ventilation and comfort. These feature Dri-Fit technology that combines cotton fibers to lock in moisture with synthetic fibers to keep your skin feeling dry. They’re made with QUICK WICK with MaxSoft technology which immediately wicks wetness away from skin so you always feel dry. The diaper’s dual core system helps lock up moisture.
- Adult Diapers with Tabs
- Holds up to 12.4 fl oz (1.5 cups)
- Refastenable Tabs
- 1 Tab on each side
- Cloth-like Backing
- Urine & Fecal Protection
- Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex
- Dri-Fit Technology- Combines cotton fibers to lock in moisture with synthetic fibers to keep your skin feeling dry
- QUICK WICK with MaxSoft- Soft material immediately wicks wetness away from skin so you always feel dry
- 360 Degrees Breathable Zones- Ventilated waistbands and sides allow skin to breathe
- Doublesorb Layers- Dual core system helps lock up moisture
- Easy-Lock Fastener- Grip and hold without being sticky
- Inner Leg Cuffs designed to contain urine and bowel leakage
- Expandex Wings- soft, flexible stretch panels provide a secure fit
|Size||Size 1 (Medium)||Size 2 (Large)||Size 3 (X-Large)|
|Absorbency Capacity||21.4 fl oz (1.5 cups)||21.4 fl oz (1.5 cups)||21.4 fl oz (1.5 cups)|
|Pack Quantity||16 Diapers||18 Diapers||15 Diapers|
|Case Quantity||96 Diapers (6 Packs)||72 Diapers (4 Packs)||60 Diapers (4 Packs)|
Need extra absorbency? Try a Booster Pad.
Booster Pads can be used in conjunction with any disposable diaper or protective pull-up underwear. Booster Pads feature a flow-through design - the pad will fill to capacity and then allow any additional liquid to flow-through to the disposable undergarment below. Booster Pads are a great way to add an extra absorbent core to your diaper or underwear to prevent leaks. They're perfect for extending the use-time of your diaper requiring less changes and money saved.
What is Care.Club Rewards?
Care.Club Rewards is our free rewards program helping you save money. Visit our rewards page to learn more!
What are Care Points?
Care Points are rewards points you earn when you purchase on Care.Club. You can redeem Care Points for rewards!
How do I earn Care Points?
- 1 Care Point per dollar you spend
- 250 points, $5 reward, by creating an account (or logging in)
- 50 Care Points for each product review you write
- 100 Care Points when you like us on Facebook
- 150 Care Points when you share us on Facebook
What can I spend my Care Points on?
- $5 off - 250 Points
- $10 off - 500 Points
- $5.95 off - 300 Points
Visit our rewards page to learn more!
How much does shipping cost?
Shipping is FREE on all orders.
How long will it take to get my order?
If you order before 2:30pm local time on a business day, your order will ship the same day. Otherwise, the order will ship on the following business day. Most customers receive their orders within 1-2 business days of placing the order. UPS does not delivery to most locations on Saturdays and Sundays.
Which shipping carrier do you use?
We ship via UPS to provide you with the fastest and most reliable service available.
Do you ship to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico?
We do ship to Alaska and Hawaii! Sorry, we don't ship to Puerto Rico at this time.
Do you ship to a P.O. box, overseas military address, or outside the US?
Sorry, we are unable to ship to P.O. boxes, military addresses, or outside the US.
Where do you leave the packages when I'm not home?
The UPS drivers will leave the package outside of your door or leave it at the lobby.
We'll happily accept packages within 45 days of the sale date and we'll give you a complete refund. All we ask is that the product is not used and not open, is in the same condition you received it, and is in the original packaging. Not sure if you're eligible for a return? Contact us and we'll help! Read our entire policy here.
Need to Return Something?
- Give our friendly customer service team a call at 1-855-855-1666. We'll be happy to provide you with an RA (Return Authorization) number and instructions for returning your product.
Care.Club does not take title to returned items until the item arrives at our fulfillment center. At our discretion, a refund may be issued without requiring a return. In this situation, Care.Club does not take title to the refunded item.