Molicare Mobile Pull-Up Underwear in Extra are a highly absorbent, skin-friendly pull up style diaper for heavy incontinence. These come in 2 sizes ranging from Small to Medium. They’re also made in a tab style diaper, see Molicare Premium Slip Diapers with Tabs in Super Plus.
NOTE: The largest size made in pull-up underwear is 2XL (250 lbs). For sizes 3XL and larger, try Bariatric Adult Diaper with Tabs.
The Molicare Mobile Pull-Up Underwear in Extra will fit waist sizes from 24 to 47 inches, depending on the size you choose. This product is designed for heavy incontinence. For reference, the average adult releases 8-12 fl ounces (1-1½ cups) when they “go”.
The Molicare Mobile Pull-Up Underwear in Extra look and feel like normal underwear and offer the highest level of leakage protection. The three way protection system gives MoliCare Mobile extra-strong leakage protection. The unique DryPlus non-woven layer locks liquid away rapidly to keep the skin comfortably dry. The super absorbent materials in the core guarantee fast fluid absorption and the soft, water repellent inner cuffs offer additional leakage protection at the sides. Some other features include easy tear sides for removal, a wetness indicator and a contoured fit to avoid bulge.
- Pull-Up Underwear
- Cloth-Like backing
- Urine & Fecal Protection
- Proprietary curly fiber reduces pH to the skin-friendly range of 4.5 to 5.5
- Cloth-like elasticized waistband, which is breathable, comfortable and helps keep skin dry
- Inner cuff system helps maximize leakage protection
- Super absorbent polymer reduces ammonia formation and neutralizes unpleasant odor
- Graduated wetness indicator
- 3-layer absorbent core guides fluids quickly into its center locking both urine and odor safely inside
- Can be ripped open at the sides for easy removal and disposal
- Wetness indicator identifies when the product needs to be changed
- Slim, contoured shape provides an ideal fit with no slippage or bulge
|Pack Quantity||14 Underwear||14 Underwear|
|Case Quantity||56 Underwear (4 Packs)||56 Underwear (4 Packs)|
Need extra absorbency? Try a Booster Pad.
Booster Pads can be used in conjunction with any disposable diaper or protective pull-up underwear. Booster Pads feature a flow-through design - the pad will fill to capacity and then allow any additional liquid to flow-through to the disposable undergarment below. Booster Pads are a great way to add an extra absorbent core to your diaper or underwear to prevent leaks. They're perfect for extending the use-time of your diaper requiring less changes and money saved.
What is Care.Club Rewards?
Care.Club Rewards is our free rewards program helping you save money. Visit our rewards page to learn more!
What are Care Points?
Care Points are rewards points you earn when you purchase on Care.Club. You can redeem Care Points for rewards!
How do I earn Care Points?
- 1 Care Point per dollar you spend
- 250 points, $5 reward, by creating an account (or logging in)
- 50 Care Points for each product review you write
- 100 Care Points when you like us on Facebook
- 150 Care Points when you share us on Facebook
What can I spend my Care Points on?
- $5 off - 250 Points
- $10 off - 500 Points
- Free Shipping - 300 Points
Visit our rewards page to learn more!
How much does shipping cost?
If your order is over $49, we'll ship it free! If your order is less than $49, we charge $5.95 flat rate for your order.
If your order total was more than $49 before shipping and taxes, any discount you apply will still qualify you for free shipping.
How long will it take to get my order?
If you order before 3pm local time on a business day, your order will ship the same day. Otherwise, the order will ship on the following business day. Most customers receive their orders within 1-2 business days of placing the order. UPS does not delivery to most locations on Saturdays and Sundays.
Which shipping carrier do you use?
We ship via UPS to provide you with the fastest and most reliable service available.
Do you ship to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico?
We do ship to Alaska and Hawaii! Sorry, we don't ship to Puerto Rico at this time.
Do you ship to a P.O. box, overseas military address, or outside the US?
Sorry, we are unable to ship to P.O. boxes, military addresses, or outside the US.
Where do you leave the packages when I'm not home?
The drivers will leave the package outside of your door or leave it at the lobby.
We'll happily accept packages within 45 days of the sale date and we'll give you a complete refund. All we ask is that the product is not used and not open, is in the same condition you received it, and is in the original packaging. Not sure if you're eligible for a return? Contact us and we'll help! Read our entire policy here.
Need to Return Something?
- Give our friendly customer service team a call at 1-855-855-1666. We'll be happy to provide you with an RA (Return Authorization) number and instructions for returning your product.
Care.Club does not take title to returned items until the item arrives at our fulfillment center. At our discretion, a refund may be issued without requiring a return. In this situation, Care.Club does not take title to the refunded item.