McKesson Skin Protectant Cream is a great choice for anyone with minor cuts, scrapes, burns, chafed, or cracked skin or lips. The main ingredient, Zinc Oxide, helps protect the skin against the elements. Features include:
- 6 oz (177 mL) Tube
- Enriched with Zinc Oxide, as well as Vitamins A, D, and E; the product is easy to apply and provides a protective barrier that seals out moisture.
- Temporarily protects minor cuts, scrapes, burns, chafed, or cracked skin or lips. Also helps protect minor skin irritation associated with diaper rash.
- Intended for routine use in incontinence care, contains emollients to moisturize and is non-sensitizing.
- Formulated as fragrance-free product with the needs of people with sensitive skin in mind.
- Not Made With Natural Rubber Latex.
Need extra absorbency? Try a Booster Pad.
Booster Pads can be used in conjunction with any disposable diaper or protective pull-up underwear. Booster Pads feature a flow-through design - the pad will fill to capacity and then allow any additional liquid to flow-through to the disposable undergarment below. Booster Pads are a great way to add an extra absorbent core to your diaper or underwear to prevent leaks. They're perfect for extending the use-time of your diaper requiring less changes and money saved.
How much does shipping cost?
If your order is $39 and over, we'll ship it free! If your order is less than $39, we charge $$4.95+ flat rate for your order.
If your order total was more than $39 before shipping and taxes, any discount you apply will still qualify you for free shipping.
How long will it take to get my order?
If you order before 2:30pm local time on a business day, your order will ship the same day. Otherwise, the order will ship on the following business day. Most customers receive their orders within 1-2 business days of placing the order. UPS does not delivery to most locations on Saturdays and Sundays.
Which shipping carrier do you use?
We ship via UPS to provide you with the fastest and most reliable service available.
Do you ship to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico?
Sorry, we don't ship to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico at this time.
Do you ship to a P.O. box, overseas military address, or outside the US?
Sorry, we are unable to ship to P.O. boxes, military addresses, or outside the US.
Where do you leave the packages when I'm not home?
The UPS drivers will leave the package outside of your door or leave it at the lobby.
We'll happily accept packages within 45 days of the sale date and we'll give you a complete refund. All we ask is that the product is not used and not open, is in the same condition you received it, and is in the original packaging. Not sure if you're eligible for a return? Contact us and we'll help! Read our entire policy here.
Need to Return Something?
- Give our friendly customer service team a call at 1-855-855-1666. We'll be happy to provide you with an RA (Return Authorization) number and instructions for returning your product.
Care.Club does not take title to returned items until the item arrives at our fulfillment center. At our discretion, a refund may be issued without requiring a return. In this situation, Care.Club does not take title to the refunded item.