DESITIN® Rapid Relief Cream instantly forms a protective layer on the skin to soothe and relieve rash discomfort, providing relief from the first use. This fragrance-free, hypoallergenic, dermatologist-tested creamy formula goes on smoothly and wipes off easily, making DESITIN® Rapid Relief Cream your everyday partner in protecting against and treating diaper rash for relief your skin can feel.
- Helps treat and prevent diaper rash
- Protect chafed skin due to diaper rash and helps seal out wetness
- Relieves diaper rash discomfort from the very first use
- Creamy formula that glides on smoothly and wipes off easily
- Helps reduce redness and irritation of sensitive skin
- Forms a protective barrier on the skin
- Provides moisturization and emolliency to the skin
- Change wet or soiled diapers promptly
- Cleanse the diaper area
- Allow to dry
- Apply ointment liberally as often as necessary, with each diaper change, especially at bedtime or any time when exposure to wet diapers may be prolonged
Clinical evidence: DESITIN® Rapid Relief Cream helps provide overnight relief of diaper rash. In a clinical study, 90% of people with diaper rash had noticeable relief within 12 hours of the use of DESITIN® Rapid Relief Cream.
Allergies: DESITIN® Rapid Relief Cream is hypoallergenic tested.
Active Ingredients: Zinc Oxide (13%) and Inactive Ingredients: Mineral Oil, Petrolatum, Beeswax, Dimethicone, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Microcrystalline Wax√PEG-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate√Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract√Glycerin, Tropolone, Tocopheryl Acetate, 1,2-hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Magnesium Sulfate, Potassium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol
Need extra absorbency? Try a Booster Pad.
Booster Pads can be used in conjunction with any disposable diaper or protective pull-up underwear. Booster Pads feature a flow-through design - the pad will fill to capacity and then allow any additional liquid to flow-through to the disposable undergarment below. Booster Pads are a great way to add an extra absorbent core to your diaper or underwear to prevent leaks. They're perfect for extending the use-time of your diaper requiring less changes and money saved.
What is Care.Club Rewards?
Care.Club Rewards is our free rewards program helping you save money. Visit our rewards page to learn more!
What are Care Points?
Care Points are rewards points you earn when you purchase on Care.Club. You can redeem Care Points for rewards!
How do I earn Care Points?
- 1 Care Point per dollar you spend
- 250 points, $5 reward, by creating an account (or logging in)
- 50 Care Points for each product review you write
- 100 Care Points when you like us on Facebook
- 150 Care Points when you share us on Facebook
What can I spend my Care Points on?
- $5 off - 250 Points
- $10 off - 500 Points
- Free Shipping - 300 Points
Visit our rewards page to learn more!
How much does shipping cost?
If your order is $39 and over, we'll ship it free! If your order is less than $39, we charge $$4.95+ flat rate for your order.
If your order total was more than $39 before shipping and taxes, any discount you apply will still qualify you for free shipping.
How long will it take to get my order?
If you order before 2:30pm local time on a business day, your order will ship the same day. Otherwise, the order will ship on the following business day. Most customers receive their orders within 1-2 business days of placing the order. UPS does not delivery to most locations on Saturdays and Sundays.
Which shipping carrier do you use?
We ship via UPS to provide you with the fastest and most reliable service available.
Do you ship to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico?
Sorry, we don't ship to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico at this time.
Do you ship to a P.O. box, overseas military address, or outside the US?
Sorry, we are unable to ship to P.O. boxes, military addresses, or outside the US.
Where do you leave the packages when I'm not home?
The UPS drivers will leave the package outside of your door or leave it at the lobby.
We'll happily accept packages within 45 days of the sale date and we'll give you a complete refund. All we ask is that the product is not used and not open, is in the same condition you received it, and is in the original packaging. Not sure if you're eligible for a return? Contact us and we'll help! Read our entire policy here.
Need to Return Something?
- Give our friendly customer service team a call at 1-855-855-1666. We'll be happy to provide you with an RA (Return Authorization) number and instructions for returning your product.
Care.Club does not take title to returned items until the item arrives at our fulfillment center. At our discretion, a refund may be issued without requiring a return. In this situation, Care.Club does not take title to the refunded item.