Covidien Sure Care ULTRA Protective Underwear offers maximum absorbency in a dignified, discreet, underwear-like product. State-of-the-art top sheet is noticeably softer than traditional non-woven underwear and provides a more comfortable experience for the wearer when using this underwear.
Designed of maximum Incontinence Care, this product has the look and feel of real underwear while providing outstanding incontinence protection. Airflow technology allows for air to skin contact, keeping the skin cool, dry and comfortable while minimizing heat buildup.
Manufactured by Medtronic under the brand name Covidien, Sure Care has a cloth-like backing for comfort and dignity. This underwear has tear-away sides that offer easy removal, and the Poly-fresh™ polymer core offers optimum absorbency and odor control.
- Feather Soft Top Sheet - this is a state of the art top sheet that is noticeable softer than traditional non-wovens, providing a more comfortable experience for the wearer.
- Vapor Transfer System - they feature a moisture vapor permeable film which allows moisture vapor (gas) to transfer away from the wearer, while protecting bed linens and clothing from bodily fluids. This helps keep the wearer drier and more comfortable.
- Dual Action Core - this is a super absorbent core designed to quickly lock in fluid and neutralize odors.
- Tear Away Side Panels - added convenience for easy removal and disposable of the underwear.
- Cloth-like Backsheet - this is an ultrasonically bonded material with a quilted look and feel offering a quieter, discreet and dignified solution.
- Breathable Material - helps stay cool and comfortable next to the wearers skin.
- Flexible Leg Gathers - offer a snug fit to prevent leakage.
- Colored Threads - colored threads help easily indicate size and the back of the underwear making them easy to put on.
Need extra absorbency? Try a Booster Pad.
Booster Pads can be used in conjunction with any disposable diaper or protective pull-up underwear. Booster Pads feature a flow-through design - the pad will fill to capacity and then allow any additional liquid to flow-through to the disposable undergarment below. Booster Pads are a great way to add an extra absorbent core to your diaper or underwear to prevent leaks. They're perfect for extending the use-time of your diaper requiring less changes and money saved.
What is Care.Club Rewards?
Care.Club Rewards is our free rewards program helping you save money. Visit our rewards page to learn more!
What are Care Points?
Care Points are rewards points you earn when you purchase on Care.Club. You can redeem Care Points for rewards!
How do I earn Care Points?
- 1 Care Point per dollar you spend
- 250 points, $5 reward, by creating an account (or logging in)
- 50 Care Points for each product review you write
- 100 Care Points when you like us on Facebook
- 150 Care Points when you share us on Facebook
What can I spend my Care Points on?
- $5 off - 250 Points
- $10 off - 500 Points
- Free Shipping - 300 Points
Visit our rewards page to learn more!
How much does shipping cost?
If your order is over $49, we'll ship it free! If your order is less than $49, we charge $5.95 flat rate for your order.
If your order total was more than $49 before shipping and taxes, any discount you apply will still qualify you for free shipping.
How long will it take to get my order?
If you order before 3pm local time on a business day, your order will ship the same day. Otherwise, the order will ship on the following business day. Most customers receive their orders within 1-2 business days of placing the order. UPS does not delivery to most locations on Saturdays and Sundays.
Which shipping carrier do you use?
We ship via UPS to provide you with the fastest and most reliable service available.
Do you ship to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico?
We do ship to Alaska and Hawaii! Sorry, we don't ship to Puerto Rico at this time.
Do you ship to a P.O. box, overseas military address, or outside the US?
Sorry, we are unable to ship to P.O. boxes, military addresses, or outside the US.
Where do you leave the packages when I'm not home?
The drivers will leave the package outside of your door or leave it at the lobby.
We'll happily accept packages within 45 days of the sale date and we'll give you a complete refund. All we ask is that the product is not used and not open, is in the same condition you received it, and is in the original packaging. Not sure if you're eligible for a return? Contact us and we'll help! Read our entire policy here.
Need to Return Something?
- Give our friendly customer service team a call at 1-855-855-1666. We'll be happy to provide you with an RA (Return Authorization) number and instructions for returning your product.
Care.Club does not take title to returned items until the item arrives at our fulfillment center. At our discretion, a refund may be issued without requiring a return. In this situation, Care.Club does not take title to the refunded item.