Abri-San is available in 14 different absorbency levels meeting every individual need providing improved quality of care and more effective planning and cost control. The product range covers both urinary incontinence products (Abri-San) and faecal incontinence products (Abri-San Special).
Incontinence is not a one-size-fits-all condition. The Abri-San Premium Pad range provides a selection of anatomically shaped pads creating a complete system for all degrees of incontinence - from light to moderate to heavy. Currently, the Abri-San Premium Pad range has a numeric system beginning with Size 1 until Size 11 - the 11 being the largest and most absorbent. Abri-San Premium Pads are as small as 2.75” x 9” (Size 1) or as large as 14” x 27.5” (Size 11) and can absorb as little as 200ml (Size 1) or as much as 3400ml (Size 11). Please Note: Most U.S. manufactured adult briefs and diapers only absorb 2500ml.
Abri-San Premium Pads are ultra premium: they are constructed with the most innovative technology and unsurpassed quality; they are completely breathable which ensures better overall skin health; they are certified free of dangerous chemicals and allergens.
Did you also know that Abri-San Premium Pads have been awarded the Nordic Swan Eco-Label? This means that you not only get an ultra premium product, but the product is certified free of dangerous chemicals and all known allergens or substances classified as locally irritating, sensitizing, carcinogenic, or mutagenic.
Abri-San Premium Pads feature the following:
(1) Anatomical Shape - The anatomical shape combined with a soft elastic border ensures a snug fit, thus increasing comfort and security.
(2) Most Absorbent Pads on the Market - The use of long cellulose fibers, superabsorbent polymers, a unique fiber separation technique, and an additional core in the center provide for maximum absorption, strength, and dispersion of the liquid absorbed.
(3) Top Dry Layer - A Top-Dry acquisition layer and embossed channels assist this process while increasing dryness and user comfort.
(4) Leakage Guards - Soft, highly repellent and reliable leakage barriers, extending right to the edge, ensure unrivaled leakage protection in all situations. On the bigger pads, a built-in cross barrier offers optimum protection against rear leakage.
(5) Wetness Indicator - An external wetness indicator facilitates the work of care staff.
(6) Completely Breathable - Air Plus breathable textile-like back sheet provides increased comfort and minimizes the risk of skin irritation. Both heat and humidity penetrate the Air Plus Backing faster than plastic backing. This means reduced risk of skin irritations and uncomfortable temperatures. In addition, the new backing is soft and noiseless.
- Abri-San - Special - Premium Pad is a unisex shaped pad for fecal and light incontinence
- Item measures 15" x 29"
- The only incontinence pad specifically designed to help control fecal incontinence
- Unique leakage barriers designed for containment even under high pressure
- Innovative core technology and construction developed for fecal incontinence
- Recommended undergarment-for optimal discretion, security and comfort we recommend Abena Abri-Fix Pants Super; sizes small-xxl
Abena Abri-San Premium Special Incontinence Pads for Bowel
- Bowel Absorbency (Overnight)
- 29-inch length
- Must be worn with Fixation Pants
- Brand: Abri-San
- Manufacturer: Abena North America
- Absorbent Capacity: Light Absorbency
- Application: Bladder Control Pad
- Backing Material: Breathable Textile
- Color: White
- Gender: Female
- Size: 27.5-inch Length
- Topsheet Material: NonWoven
- Type: Contoured
- Usage: Disposable