Abri-San is available in 14 different absorbency levels meeting every individual need providing improved quality of care and more effective planning and cost control. The product range covers both urinary incontinence products (Abri-San) and faecal incontinence products (Abri-San Special).
Incontinence is not a one-size-fits-all condition. The Abri-San Premium Pad range provides a selection of anatomically shaped pads creating a complete system for all degrees of incontinence - from light to moderate to heavy. Currently, the Abri-San Premium Pad range has a numeric system beginning with Size 1 until Size 11 - the 11 being the largest and most absorbent. Abri-San Premium Pads are as small as 2.75” x 9” (Size 1) or as large as 14” x 27.5” (Size 11) and can absorb as little as 200ml (Size 1) or as much as 3400ml (Size 11). Please Note: Most U.S. manufactured adult briefs and diapers only absorb 2500ml.
Abri-San Premium Pads are ultra premium: they are constructed with the most innovative technology and unsurpassed quality; they are completely breathable which ensures better overall skin health; they are certified free of dangerous chemicals and allergens.
Did you also know that Abri-San Premium Pads have been awarded the Nordic Swan Eco-Label? This means that you not only get an ultra premium product, but the product is certified free of dangerous chemicals and all known allergens or substances classified as locally irritating, sensitizing, carcinogenic, or mutagenic.
Abri-San Premium Pads feature the following:
(1) Anatomical Shape - The anatomical shape combined with a soft elastic border ensures a snug fit, thus increasing comfort and security.
(2) Most Absorbent Pads on the Market - The use of long cellulose fibers, superabsorbent polymers, a unique fiber separation technique, and an additional core in the center provide for maximum absorption, strength, and dispersion of the liquid absorbed.
(3) Top Dry Layer - A Top-Dry acquisition layer and embossed channels assist this process while increasing dryness and user comfort.
(4) Leakage Guards - Soft, highly repellent and reliable leakage barriers, extending right to the edge, ensure unrivaled leakage protection in all situations. On the bigger pads, a built-in cross barrier offers optimum protection against rear leakage.
(5) Wetness Indicator - An external wetness indicator facilitates the work of care staff.
(6) Completely Breathable - Air Plus breathable textile-like back sheet provides increased comfort and minimizes the risk of skin irritation. Both heat and humidity penetrate the Air Plus Backing faster than plastic backing. This means reduced risk of skin irritations and uncomfortable temperatures. In addition, the new backing is soft and noiseless.
- Abri-San - Special - Premium Pad is a unisex shaped pad for fecal and light incontinence
- Item measures 15" x 29"
- The only incontinence pad specifically designed to help control fecal incontinence
- Unique leakage barriers designed for containment even under high pressure
- Innovative core technology and construction developed for fecal incontinence
- Recommended undergarment-for optimal discretion, security and comfort we recommend Abena Abri-Fix Pants Super; sizes small-xxl
Abena Abri-San Premium Special Incontinence Pads for Bowel
- Bowel Absorbency (Overnight)
- 29-inch length
- Must be worn with Fixation Pants
- Brand: Abri-San
- Manufacturer: Abena North America
- Absorbent Capacity: Light Absorbency
- Application: Bladder Control Pad
- Backing Material: Breathable Textile
- Color: White
- Gender: Female
- Size: 27.5-inch Length
- Topsheet Material: NonWoven
- Type: Contoured
- Usage: Disposable
How much does shipping cost?
If your order is over $49, we'll ship it free! If your order is less than $49, we charge $5.95 flat rate for your order.
If your order total was more than $49 before shipping and taxes, any discount you apply will still qualify you for free shipping.
How long will it take to get my order?
If you order before 3pm local time on a business day, your order will ship the same day. Otherwise, the order will ship on the following business day. Most customers receive their orders within 1-2 business days of placing the order. UPS does not delivery to most locations on Saturdays and Sundays.
Which shipping carrier do you use?
We ship via UPS, or Golden State Overnight in California, to provide you with the fastest and most reliable service available.
Do you ship to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico?
We do ship to Alaska and Hawaii! Sorry, we don't ship to Puerto Rico at this time.
Do you ship to a P.O. box, overseas military address, or outside the US?
Sorry, we are unable to ship to P.O. boxes, military addresses, or outside the US.
Where do you leave the packages when I'm not home?
The drivers will leave the package outside of your door or leave it at the lobby.
We'll happily accept packages within 30 days of the sale date and we'll give you a complete refund. All we ask is that the product is not used and not open, is in the same condition you received it, and is in the original packaging.
Need to Return Something?
- Give our friendly customer service team a call at 1-855-855-1666. We'll be happy to provide you with an RA (Return Authorization) number and instructions for returning your product.
Care Club does not take title to returned items until the item arrives at our fulfillment center. At our discretion, a refund may be issued without requiring a return. In this situation, Care Club does not take title to the refunded item.