Regionally stocked. 1-4 Business Day Shipping.
Abri-San is available in 14 different absorbency levels meeting every individual need providing improved quality of care and more effective planning and cost control. The product range covers both urinary incontinence products (Abri-San) and faecal incontinence products (Abri-San Special).
Incontinence is not a one-size-fits-all condition. The Abri-San Premium Pad range provides a selection of anatomically shaped pads creating a complete system for all degrees of incontinence - from light to moderate to heavy. Currently, the Abri-San Premium Pad range has a numeric system beginning with Size 1 until Size 11 - the 11 being the largest and most absorbent. Abri-San Premium Pads are as small as 2.75” x 9” (Size 1) or as large as 14” x 27.5” (Size 11) and can absorb as little as 200ml (Size 1) or as much as 3400ml (Size 11). Please Note: Most U.S. manufactured adult briefs and diapers only absorb 2500ml.
Abri-San Premium Pads are ultra premium: they are constructed with the most innovative technology and unsurpassed quality; they are completely breathable which ensures better overall skin health; they are certified free of dangerous chemicals and allergens.
Did you also know that Abri-San Premium Pads have been awarded the Nordic Swan Eco-Label? This means that you not only get an ultra premium product, but the product is certified free of dangerous chemicals and all known allergens or substances classified as locally irritating, sensitizing, carcinogenic, or mutagenic.
Abri-San Premium Pads feature the following:
(1) Anatomical Shape - The anatomical shape combined with a soft elastic border ensures a snug fit, thus increasing comfort and security.
(2) Most Absorbent Pads on the Market - The use of long cellulose fibers, superabsorbent polymers, a unique fiber separation technique, and an additional core in the center provide for maximum absorption, strength, and dispersion of the liquid absorbed.
(3) Top Dry Layer - A Top-Dry acquisition layer and embossed channels assist this process while increasing dryness and user comfort.
(4) Leakage Guards - Soft, highly repellent and reliable leakage barriers, extending right to the edge, ensure unrivaled leakage protection in all situations. On the bigger pads, a built-in cross barrier offers optimum protection against rear leakage.
(5) Wetness Indicator - An external wetness indicator facilitates the work of care staff.
(6) Completely Breathable - Air Plus breathable textile-like back sheet provides increased comfort and minimizes the risk of skin irritation. Both heat and humidity penetrate the Air Plus Backing faster than plastic backing. This means reduced risk of skin irritations and uncomfortable temperatures. In addition, the new backing is soft and noiseless.
- Improved inner cuffs ensure maximum leakage protection
- Advanced double 3 layered absorbent core ensures fluids are locked inside the absorbent core and contact with the skin is minimized
- Soft and discreet textile back sheet offers greater wearing comfort and no rustling or noise
- Wetness indicator
- Odor protection-two premium super absorbing polymers lock odor away
- Recommended undergarment-for optimal discretion, security and comfort we recommend Abena Abri-Fix Pants Super; sizes small-xxl
- 14.1 x 24.8 in. contoured shaped pad, 15 oz of protection, 2100 mL absorbent capacity
Abena Abri-San Premium Incontinence Pads, Size 7
- Level 7 Absorbency (Moderate)
- 24.8-inch length
- Absorbs 2100 ml
- Must be worn with Fixation Pants
- Brand: Abri-San
- Manufacturer: Abena North America
- Absorbent Capacity: Light Absorbency
- Application: Bladder Control Pad
- Backing Material: Breathable Textile
- Color: White
- Gender: Female
- Size: 25-inch Length
- Topsheet Material: NonWoven
- Type: Contoured
- Usage: Disposable
Need extra absorbency? Try a Booster Pad.
Booster Pads can be used in conjunction with any disposable diaper or protective pull-up underwear. Booster Pads feature a flow-through design - the pad will fill to capacity and then allow any additional liquid to flow-through to the disposable undergarment below. Booster Pads are a great way to add an extra absorbent core to your diaper or underwear to prevent leaks. They're perfect for extending the use-time of your diaper requiring less changes and money saved.
What is Care.Club Rewards?
Care.Club Rewards is our free rewards program helping you save money. Visit our rewards page to learn more!
What are Care Points?
Care Points are rewards points you earn when you purchase on Care.Club. You can redeem Care Points for rewards!
How do I earn Care Points?
- 1 Care Point per dollar you spend
- 250 points, $5 reward, by creating an account (or logging in)
- 50 Care Points for each product review you write
- 100 Care Points when you like us on Facebook
- 150 Care Points when you share us on Facebook
What can I spend my Care Points on?
- $5 off - 250 Points
- $10 off - 500 Points
- Free Shipping - 300 Points
Visit our rewards page to learn more!
How much does shipping cost?
If your order is $39 and over, we'll ship it free! If your order is less than $39, we charge $$4.95+ flat rate for your order.
If your order total was more than $39 before shipping and taxes, any discount you apply will still qualify you for free shipping.
How long will it take to get my order?
If you order before 2:30pm local time on a business day, your order will ship the same day. Otherwise, the order will ship on the following business day. Most customers receive their orders within 1-2 business days of placing the order. UPS does not delivery to most locations on Saturdays and Sundays.
Which shipping carrier do you use?
We ship via UPS to provide you with the fastest and most reliable service available.
Do you ship to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico?
We do ship to Alaska and Hawaii! Sorry, we don't ship to Puerto Rico at this time.
Do you ship to a P.O. box, overseas military address, or outside the US?
Sorry, we are unable to ship to P.O. boxes, military addresses, or outside the US.
Where do you leave the packages when I'm not home?
The UPS drivers will leave the package outside of your door or leave it at the lobby.
We'll happily accept packages within 45 days of the sale date and we'll give you a complete refund. All we ask is that the product is not used and not open, is in the same condition you received it, and is in the original packaging. Not sure if you're eligible for a return? Contact us and we'll help! Read our entire policy here.
Need to Return Something?
- Give our friendly customer service team a call at 1-855-855-1666. We'll be happy to provide you with an RA (Return Authorization) number and instructions for returning your product.
Care.Club does not take title to returned items until the item arrives at our fulfillment center. At our discretion, a refund may be issued without requiring a return. In this situation, Care.Club does not take title to the refunded item.