Regionally stocked. 1-4 Business Day Shipping.
When reading reviews about Abri-Flex Premium Protective Pull Up Underwear, you will learn that most users believe that they are the best pull-ups on the market today. Most of the time, this assertion is based upon the high absorbency of the Abri-Flex lines (Level 1 & Level 3). The absorbency ranges from 1400ml to 2200ml; whereby most U.S. manufactured pull-ups only absorb 700ml to 1000ml.
Like any other standard pull-up, the Abri-Flex can be worn just like normal underwear, enhancing the users’ feeling of freedom and dignity and improving self-management opportunities. The new Abri-Flex Premium generation has been developed with a focus on improved fit and leakage security.
(1) Extraordinarily High Number of Elastic Threads - The extra threads ensure a perfect fit and that the product stays in place during use;
(2) Super Soft and Breathable Textile-like Exterior - The cloth-like exterior makes the product noiseless and discreet. It also ensures superior comfort and healthier skin;
(3) Discreet Wetness Indicator - The wetness indicator turns blue when wet and makes it easy to check when the product needs to be changed;
(4) Unique Elastication in the Crotch Area - Provides a snug body fit and minimizes the risk of leakage;
(5) Top Dry Layer - The skin-side contact layer is designed to absorb rapidly and maintain its dryness;
(6) Channel System - The core was designed with a channel system for rapid absorption and dispersion of liquid;
(7) Odor System - The absorbent core has odor eliminators which reduces the risk of unpleasant odors;
(8) Leg Leakage Barriers - The barriers act as a liquid guard at the most vulnerable part of any incontinence product. Designed to prevent leakage where the product touches the thigh or leg.
- Brand: Abri-Flex
- Manufacturer: Abena North America
- Absorbent Capacity: Moderate Absorbency
- Application: Absorbent Underwear
- Backing Material: Cloth-like
- Color: White
- Fastener Type: Pull On
- Gender: Unisex
- Leg Style: Elastic Gathers
- Size: X-Small
- Style: Pull on
- Topsheet Material: Fluff
- Usage: Disposable
- User: Adult
Need extra absorbency? Try a Booster Pad.
Booster Pads can be used in conjunction with any disposable diaper or protective pull-up underwear. Booster Pads feature a flow-through design - the pad will fill to capacity and then allow any additional liquid to flow-through to the disposable undergarment below. Booster Pads are a great way to add an extra absorbent core to your diaper or underwear to prevent leaks. They're perfect for extending the use-time of your diaper requiring less changes and money saved.
What is Care.Club Rewards?
Care.Club Rewards is our free rewards program helping you save money. Visit our rewards page to learn more!
What are Care Points?
Care Points are rewards points you earn when you purchase on Care.Club. You can redeem Care Points for rewards!
How do I earn Care Points?
- 1 Care Point per dollar you spend
- 250 points, $5 reward, by creating an account (or logging in)
- 50 Care Points for each product review you write
- 100 Care Points when you like us on Facebook
- 150 Care Points when you share us on Facebook
What can I spend my Care Points on?
- $5 off - 250 Points
- $10 off - 500 Points
- Free Shipping - 300 Points
Visit our rewards page to learn more!
How much does shipping cost?
If your order is over $35, we'll ship it free! If your order is less than $35, we charge $4.95 flat rate for your order.
If your order total was more than $35 before shipping and taxes, any discount you apply will still qualify you for free shipping.
How long will it take to get my order?
If you order before 2:30pm local time on a business day, your order will ship the same day. Otherwise, the order will ship on the following business day. Most customers receive their orders within 1-2 business days of placing the order. UPS does not delivery to most locations on Saturdays and Sundays.
Which shipping carrier do you use?
We ship via UPS to provide you with the fastest and most reliable service available.
Do you ship to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico?
We do ship to Alaska and Hawaii! Sorry, we don't ship to Puerto Rico at this time.
Do you ship to a P.O. box, overseas military address, or outside the US?
Sorry, we are unable to ship to P.O. boxes, military addresses, or outside the US.
Where do you leave the packages when I'm not home?
The UPS drivers will leave the package outside of your door or leave it at the lobby.
We'll happily accept packages within 45 days of the sale date and we'll give you a complete refund. All we ask is that the product is not used and not open, is in the same condition you received it, and is in the original packaging. Not sure if you're eligible for a return? Contact us and we'll help! Read our entire policy here.
Need to Return Something?
- Give our friendly customer service team a call at 1-855-855-1666. We'll be happy to provide you with an RA (Return Authorization) number and instructions for returning your product.
Care.Club does not take title to returned items until the item arrives at our fulfillment center. At our discretion, a refund may be issued without requiring a return. In this situation, Care.Club does not take title to the refunded item.